Monday, March 23, 2009

E-mail to my cousin

Dear cousin
it is my pleasure to e-mail you and it will be longer to read it,my class went to the Old Ford's Factory and Bukit Chandu on 25th of February from 8 a.m to 1.50 p.m.We take a bus there we took around 30 minutes to reach there,while I was in the bus I was very excited, we visited the Old Ford's Factory first, our guide is Mr Lau, there is a AVA theatrelle that he had prepare for us to watch it and we are not allows to take any picture,the show told us about the past and the british lost to the japanese because they are over confident.After that he show us around the place,there are a lot artifact for us to take picture.I love the artifact very much especially the bombs and the guns.Later he show us what the people grow during the japanese occupation.There is a rat drop into the water when rat is swimming it look so cute.Later we said good bye and thank to Mr lau.Then we have our snack.Soon we reach the next stop is Bukit Chandu which is Singapore historical war musuem,the guide is Mr Ho,before he show us around we watch the video about Lientenant Adnan,he is very loyal and have proud wearing the malay regiment soilder uniform,the people living through the war with sadnese and fear,the japanese was very cruel they vent their anger by kill the innocent people.After that Hr Ho took us to the treetop,the scene was beautiful,and we went home.I wish I could go again.I learnt what happened in the past,I hope you will think about this NE message 'No one own Singapore a living,we should not take thing for granted.'
from:your cousin
yi quan

No comments:

Post a Comment